Chalkboard

Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Update

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend! I sure did. Even though I didn't get to spend it with any blood relatives my family of friends took good care of me and made it a wonderful few days. Unfortunately, being the terrible blogger that I am, I forgot to take ANY pictures. Not-a one. So I'll just have to borrow some to illustrate the good times I had.

On Saturday morning I got up and meet my dear friends Codi and Alison for breakfast at Big Blue Bagel.  
I had a delicious Cinnamon bagel and some hot tea
source
We gawked at a couple of these walking by. (They had their shirts on. sigh)
source

And caught up on all of the juicy gossip 
source   
After Breakfast, that turned into lunch, I hit up The Gap. They were having a HUGE sale (extra 40% off of everything) and I got a ton of sweaters for like $3! It was pretty fantastic. 

Later that night, some friends came over and...

We ate a TON of food. I made Paula Deans brie en croute and it was mighty tasty 
source
Drank some wine
source       
And watched the Lifetime movie William and Kate. It was ridiculous! 
(I think he said something funny!)
source


On Sunday morning I celebrated the fruits of the ultimate sacrifice during a beautiful church service. I then enjoyed a big Easter lunch with the Rummers and this crazy lady


And got to see (via Skype) my friend Jennifer's new baby. Isn't he precious!




What a great weekend! Happy Monday, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment