Chalkboard

Friday, April 29, 2011

Heavy Heart

I'm sure you all know what has been going on throughout the southeast the past few days. If you do, go here. It's been a very surreal and hearth breaking experience and I'm just so thankful to be alive and well. It is 10 times worse here in Tuscaloosa that I ever thought it could be was until I went down to the sight of some of the worse damage. I really don't know what to say, so I'll leave you with a picture, a quote and a way that you can help.

What's left of Big Lots

"We may not be the smartest, or the skinniest, and we may like football too much, and eat too many fried foods, but, you can’t put a number on or measure this state’s fighting spirit and I’ll be damned if we aren’t  one of the most resilient states in the union.  So, let’s show our world and country and mother nature what we’re made of and demonstrate what it means to be from the GREAT STATE OF ALABAMA!  ROLL TIDE ROLL AND WAR DAMN EAGLE!"- Reagan D.

If you have money to donate please donate it to the Red Cross. They can send it DIRECTLY to Alabama relief efforts. If you're short on cash but have old clothes, bottled water, granola bars, etc. that you aren't using, please take them to your local church.

I love you all and I'm so glad you're all safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment