Chalkboard

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pictures from Prague

I know I haven't posted anything from Prague yet and while I would like to go into great detail about all of the wonderful things I've been doing, it's late so you're just going to get a photo dump. The pictures are the best part anyway, right?

Lovely Views from the Castle Hill

Old Town Square

More great views

AMAZING french food at the Prague Food Festival. That strawberry sorbet and macaroon were the bomb dot com

Prague has been filled with lots of tasty Czech beer

Wenceslas Square at night. Yes, the Wenceslas from the Christmas song.

Delicious Trdelnik. So good!

Yet another view. Dang, this city is pretty

I really liked this graffiti on the Lennon Wall. My parent's didn't give me this trip, but they did light my passion for travel and learning and growing. Can't thank them enough for that priceless gift.

Old Town Square

The Astronomical Clock

Oh yeah...my dad came into town for part of my trip. We've been exploring Prague together in my free time. Yesterday we stumbled across a random car show with some pretty cool antique cars. Not sure why my face is so weird here. Oh well!



Incredible stained glass in St. Vitus Cathedral.


St. Vitus

Books of the lords of the land at Prague Castle

Guard Tommy

Medieval torture chamber. Yikes!

We toured the Jewish quarter today. Pretty incredible and heartbreaking. I'll tell y'all more about it later. This is the old Jewish Cemetery


Took a day trip to Franz Ferdinand's Castle, Konopiste, today. We couldn't take any pictures inside, but it was a pretty cool place. More on that later.


3 comments:

  1. Haha! Love Guard Tommy!!! So glad your dad was able to join for part of your trip! Prague looks amazing... and I'm super jealous of that macaroon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommy wasn't letting any goobers through! And that macaroon was incredible! Can we go back to France?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete